Thursday, August 15, 2019 7pm
Get More Reviews & use them to get More Customers!
In this discussion we will explore some of the most effective techniques for using Google Reviews to boost local exposure and get new local customers in the door.
- Thursday, 8/22/19: Google Search Console
- Thursday, 8/29/19: Google Analytics
- Thursday, 9/5/19: Google Maps
- Thursday, 9/12/19: Overview and Next Steps
All sessions will start at 7pm and last approximately 1 hour. Registration for all upcoming sessions will open soon.
Increase Local Visibility by
Mastering Google's Free Marketing Tools
If you are properly using and managing [free] Google business marketing tools, you can greatly increase your local exposure and your local customer base. This 6 part series will get into the nitty gritty of how to use some of the most effective Google tools to support your business growth goals. Choose the subjects that fit your growth plan or join us for all 6 sessions.
- Who is this for? These sessions are designed for local small business owners and managers.
- What is the cost? Currently, this program is free but space is limited so please register as early as possible.
- Can I participate during the session? You will be able to chat with the presenters, ask questions and you can even request to join the presenters as time permits.
- Can I attend via mobile? Yes but please be aware that mobile technology may interfere with your connection. We recommend that you attend via laptop or desktop if possible. Also, if you want to join in as a visible guest during the discussion, you must be on a laptop or desktop.
- Do I have to attend all sessions? No. You can pick and choose which sessions you are most interested in but we do recommend that you attend all if possible.
Session 1: Google My Business
You know that your Google My Business [GMB] listing is the backbone of your local online presence but are you sure it's set up correctly and getting the best exposure for your business?
- Does it meet Google's best practices standards?
- Are you using all of the free tools that Google gives you with a GMB listing?
- Do you know how to customize the content of your listing to put your best forward when consumers look for a business like yours in your area?
Join us for Session 1 of 6 of the "Google Me!" business growth series - Google My Business - get the answers you want and take the opportunity to ask the questions that you have about your own GMB listing.
This is a free session, hosted by Jannis Paulk, PR Specialist and Business Growth Consultant. Co-presenters include, Justin Peters, Marketing Director and Leala Dunn, Results Specialist